Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yes, I realize it's been a while.

But I suppose that's what happens when you have a 7-month old who doesn't want to sit still to save her life, work 40+hours a week, and are trying to clean (unsuccessfully, I might add) for above 7-month old's baptism this weekend.  And honestly, I have no clue where the time went to!  My house still looks like a bomb hit, Ella is still crawling all over the place - well, Army-crawling - and work is still....work.

I need to go couponing hardcore.  I went to CVS last night and got my freebies from the magic coupon machine.  I got my free pantyliners, my free candybar, and my free bandaids (which were out of stock, but I got a raincheck for the free box).  But I need to go back tomorrow and scan my OTHER CVS card to get more freebies, use my free bodywash coupon, and get some stuff for Ella's baptism.  Plus I need to do some major grocery shopping.  My cupboards are b.a.r.e.  That just goes with the whole I-don't-have-time territory.

Oh well.  I'm enjoying watching Ella get into things she shouldn't and then watching the look on her face when I take them away or move her to a different area.  I really think that if she could talk, she'd be like "bitch, do you know how long it took me to crawl over there?!"  She loves the dog dishes, for whatever reason.  Fortunately my dogs are pigs and don't leave any food behind, but they do leave plenty of water....

No comments:

Post a Comment