Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vocalpoint

Got my free sample of Glad Force Flex + Febreze in the mail today from Vocalpoint.  It smells great.  I decided to test it on the stinkiest trash can in the house -- Ella's diaper pail.  I'll be interested to see if it ends up smelling like Febreze plus Stinky Diaper, or if the Febreze covers up the scent pretty well.  I already love Force Flex bags, so if this covered the stench of Ella's nasty diapers, it'd be a pretty big bonus.

Vocalpoint, for those of you who don't know, is an awesome website that you can sign up for to receive free samples that you then review on their website, your blog, FB, etc.  You get a sample and usually a bunch of coupons for you and to give to friends/family.  I've already gotten a ton of stuff - I've tried Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats w/ Fruit in the Middle (Oh. My. God... this is my breakfast EVERY morning!), a free International House breve creme creamer (yum!), and I'm waiting on my Motts For Tots and Fresh Express salad samples.

If you haven't already, I highly suggest signing up and checking it out:  www.vocalpoint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment